Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jack and Kayla helped Daddy carve a pumpkin last Saturday. The pictures that follow crack me up. Our children are quite adorable in my eyes but they take the funniest pictures sometimes! :)

This looks like it should be on the front of a Halloween card!


This is what I call planting a kiss!

Kayla and her "B's" as she calls them. This was right after she got up one morning and I am not sure she was quite awake yet.

Why you ask did I include this picture?...Because Jack took it while I was in the other room.! The first time we realized Jack knew how to use our camera was when we downloaded a bunch of close ups of his eye!



Dishes is one of my least favorite household chores. Probably because I have to do it at least twice a day. So every now and then I let Jack and Kayla help. Yes, it takes quite a bit longer, and yes I usually have to mop the floor afterwards, but a fun time is usually had by all! :)

1 Comments:

At 10/16/2008 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say those are just the most adorable little ones a Nana could ever ask for!! I am so thankful you are enjoying them. They truly are a gift from God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home