Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Turning 3

I still cannot believe that Jack is 3 years old now! I mentioned in an earlier post that he loves school buses, so I made him a school bus cake. I know it's not the prettiest but Jack sure enjoyed it!


Jack was singing happy birthday to himself in this picture... :)


We invited our friends the Groff's over to celebrate with us. I think Emily's favorite part was the cake!!!


These pictures of Jack just cracked me up!

Once again Kayla stole my necklace and was helping Jack open his presents.

Jack's main present was a radio flyer tricycle. It was a combined gift from mom-maw and pop-paw and mommy and daddy. My favorite feature is the handle bar in the back so we can help him stear. It also comes off easily for when he is ready to peddle completely on his own.

All three of them loved the bell on the handle bars!

2 Comments:

At 10/15/2008 10:03 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

I think your cake is great! And since Jack loved it, that is all that matters. :) I may have to get some advice on how to create a bus cake as Averi has recently become very fascinated with buses. :)

 
At 10/20/2008 7:09 PM, Blogger Holly Rae said...

I love the bus cake! & I'm even more impressed that you made it yourself! Can I have one of the wheels for breakfast tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home