Monday, June 30, 2008

VBS...

This year I was the VBS director for our church. We really had a great week and I think the kids had a great time as well. We used the Answers in Genesis program called Amazon Expedition...which I highly recommend! It was a great biblical based program that gave the children practical applications they can use at school or in discussions with friends. It also meant that my children were at the church for 7 days in a row last week. The first thing out Jack's mouth this morning was if we could go to church and see his friends!

Here is a shot of our Sanctuary. Those are 10 foot palm trees made out of carpet rolls!

This was Jack's first time singing in front of the church. All the kids did a great job!

It's not VBS without craft time!

This came off of one of Jack's crafts. He is still carrying around his "bwower" ... as he calls it... this week.

1 Comments:

At 7/01/2008 7:19 AM, Blogger Laura said...

We really appreciate all the hard work that you and Kristin put into VBS this year. It was an AWESOME week!!! It was such a joy having Jack in my class and I'm glad he had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home