Friday, April 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Kayla!



I can't believe a year has already gone by! Time flies by way to fast these days. You are more fun than we ever could have imagined. I love to watch you discover new things every day. Mainly just new ways to torture your brother! :) You give the best hugs and wet kisses. And I love how you hang on my leg until I finally pick you up. You love music now and will bounce up and down to the beat...well really to your own beat. You are the fastest crawler I have ever seen. Mom-maw says you remind her of how Isaac used to crawl...fast and with a purpose. And one day soon you are going to take off walking. Thanks for being my little girl!

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2008 2:56 PM, Blogger The Mrs. said...

Awww. Sniff. Sniff. How Sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home