Thursday, September 27, 2007

Does this look like a guilty face to you?

Sometimes I have to go to my bedroom to feed Kayla to keep her from being distracted. Usually Jack follows us in there, but today he was way too quiet. I even tried calling him and he wouldn't answer. But would you answer your Mommy if you discovered that she left the pantry open and you could reach the cookies!???

All dressed up like a little man for church.
This is my new favorite picture of Kayla.
We have truly been blessed with two very happy children!


Kayla tried cereal for the first time this week. It didn't take her long to figure out that if she opened her mouth she would get sometime to eat. She even tried to hurry the process along by pulling my hand into her mouth each time.




1 Comments:

At 9/28/2007 8:11 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

What adorable little ones. I want to see you guys again soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home