Friday, September 21, 2007

Story of the day...

This morning I laid Kayla in Jack's crib long enough for me to change Jack's diaper. She had been refusing to take a nap in her bed all morning so when she quieted down in Jack's crib I decided to leave her there. After changing Jack's diaper he followed me out of his room into the office and I sat down to check the email. He left the room shortly after I turned on the computer. I assumed he had gone to the living room to play. That was my first mistake. When I was done on the computer I went to check on Kayla because I still had not heard a peep out of her. What I found was Jack emptying the entire drawer under his crib...which houses all of the baby blankets...on top of his sister. Thankfully she was not smothered, and found the entire event quite amusing as you can see. Jack just looked up at me as he threw the last blanket in and said, "baby...night, night". I guess he thought she looked cold!



Kayla was posing in her outifit for Mama! Isn't she adorable :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home